Thru the wall condensers/air conditioners

Do you have a through the wall central air conditioner that hooks up to a furnace and it has gone out or you’re having problems with it?

If you’re in a condo and the association is not being cooperative as far as a replacement model that will not distort the look of the building? We can help.

Around the Town Heating and Cooling company offers a wide variety of sizes of through the wall units that will be close to your opening that currently is there. And if it’s not an exact match we have an in house staff of carpenters that can shrink or open the opening and keep the appearance of the townhome or condo within the close proximity of existing.

For those who know what we are talking about feel free to give us a call or have the president of the board give us a call so we can discuss the details further.

Read further: We are pleased to announce the availability of R-22 Thru-The-Wall condensing units. Now we can provide an exact replacement for most in-wall condensing unit applications.
Designed for recessed or “Thru-The-Wall” applications such as high rise apartments & condos
• Requires less copper piping, refrigerant, and electrical wiring than standard “ground floor” or “roof-mounted” condensing units
• Compatible with most major brands of indoor air handlers and coils
We have over 1,000 units available to replace Fedders, Rheem, Lennox, Magic Chef, Carrier, International, Johnson Air Ease, Luxaire (York), Westinghouse and National Comfort 4000 models.

Call And Speak with Big Ed and let him guide you through the process!

312-243-9896 or 708-560-5410

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *