South Loop 60605, 60616
5 Energy Conservation Tips
When reviewing the calculations for determining heat loads, certain steps should be followed to significantly improve energy savings.
- Use increased insulation everywhere possible, specifically between roof and ceiling surfaces.
- Use the latest design temperatures when calculating the required HVAC system capacity.
- Use proper inside design temperatures that are at the low end of a persons comfort level in winter, and at the high end in summer.
- Eliminate unnecessary heat leakage with good seals around doors and windows.
- Use the most efficient construction materials, such as shaded glass, Thermopaines, and metal foam-insulated doors.
Contact Around the Town Heating & Cooling Today to schedule a Seasonal Heating System Maintenance Check.
Call 312-243-9896 if you are in Chicago.
Call 708-560-5410 for the Suburbs.