What does a new furnace cost?
New furnace cost, what will it cost me? This question has been asked by many however it is a loaded gun ,but can be explained away for you to understand. A new furnace purchase has many variables as to the cost of the new furnace.
Let’s start with a simple question, what are you looking for from the purchase of a new furnace? If you’re not sure, I will guide you along with you some reasons and see if they fit your needs.
• your furnace is old and inefficient
• You’re worried about the old furnace breaking down during a harsh cold spell
• You want to take advantage of the utility company rebates
• You want to be proactive and get a new furnace before the new furnace laws take affect may 1st 2013
Does your furnace look like this?
We have recently removed this furnace from a home in Chicago, Is your furnace this bad?
Do any of these reasons fit your needs? If not, I have more reasons as to why you may need a new furnace.
• Did your local furnace contractor tell you in his opinion, that the cost to repair your furnace is too expensive for the condition and age of the furnace? Did he explained to you a new furnace cost?
• Has your furnace been diagnosed with cracks in the heat exchanger?
• Are your natural gas bills soaring?
• Your furnace is old and works but it’s noisy and bothersome?
• Your basement flooded and you need a new furnace
• You are selling your home and a new furnace will help the sale.
• Or you just are wondering?
These reasons are good reasons for you to find out what a new furnace cost. Our company believes in giving our customers in the Chicago land area fair pricing for new furnaces.
If you’re reading this and you gotten down to this part then you may be serious about purchasing a new furnace you can contact us at 312-243-9896 or up on top there is a contact page, fill it out and submit. We will respond promptly, Thanks Big Ed.