Prevent Costly Repairs with Regular Furnace Maintenance
The best way to save money on repair is the keep up with your regular HVAC maintenance. Here are some tips to keep in mind.
- Dirt and dust is the number one enemy to your furnace. Corrective action is to have your furnace cleaned annually.
- Inspect or change furnace filter monthly, even if you are using a 3 month filter. Furthermore this does not mean you do not have to change your filter once a month, but different households have different needs.
- Adjust your thermostat correctly.
- Do not store chemicals around your furnace (for example, paints, solvents and laundry detergents). These chemicals destroy the components of your furnace!
In addition we offer HVAC Maintenance Agreements. It will save you time, money, and headaches!
Increase Dependability and Efficiency with Regular AC Maintenance
Maximize your comfort and save money by reducing wear-and-tear issues with a full-service inspection. Our certified professionals will clean and refurbish your system to perform like it was new.
- Firstly: Cleaning the central air conditioners allow for more efficient operation.
- Secondly: Check all wire connections and insure Freon is not contaminated (Freon test kit).
- Thirdly: Dust and dirt make it more difficult to breathe. Filter maintenance is required regularly.
Around the Town HVAC Maintenance Plans
Moreover we offers 1, 3 and 5 year maintenance plans that provide you with benefits such as discounts on parts and new equipment, locked in labor rates, bi-annual service reminders, and free yearly service calls.
|No Plan||1 Year Plan||3 Year Plan||5 Year Plan|
|Locked in Labor Rate||No||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Bi-annual Cleaning Reminder||No||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Bill Labor Time Increments||1hr||.5hr||.5hr||.5hr|
|Free Filter + 1lb Refrigerant||No||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Free Yearly Service Call ($65 Value)||No||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|15% Parts Discount||No||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Discounts on New HVAC Products||No||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Price for Single Service||$89.95||$74.50||$70.00*||$67.50*|
The rest can be paid over the course of the agreement.
In Conclusion, HVAC Maintenance Plan Benefits
- Increases the heating and air conditioning equipment efficiencies and equipment dependability.
- Priority Customer (same day service, when you need it!)
- 15% discount on parts. 1/2 hour labor charge instead of hourly. I.e. non-maintenance agreement holder gets charged full hour even if we are there only 1/2 hour.
- You may take your maintenance agreement with you if you move to a new home.
- Be confident that you will be called for your bi-annual maintenance check up. (Two less things to worry about!)
- No high pressure selling of parts while we are performing our bi-annual cleaning. If parts are needed our service technician will explain what part and why that part needs to be changed and then give you the price. Part(s) will only be changed with your authorization.
Latest Blog Posts
3 Chicago Locations to Serve You
If you live in Chicago or the surrounding suburban area we can help your repair or install your new HVAC equipment.