Robbins (60472) Furnace Certifications

Many local cities and municipals require your furnace, boiler and hot water tank to be certified prior to moving in to your new home. You will not be issued a Occupancy permit until you do so. Also the same applies for landlords that have homes and apartments with furnace and boilers. Around The Town Heating and Cooling offers these certification services that will pass any village requirements. Include with our furnace or boiler certification is a thorough cleaning and tune up.