Markham (60428) Furnace Certifications

Most local cities and municipalities require your boiler, furnace and hot water tank to be certified before moving in to your new home. You will not be issued an occupancy permit until you do so. Also the same applies for landlords that have homes and apartments with furnaces and boilers.  Around The Town Heating and Cooling offers these certification services that will pass any village requirements. Included with our furnace or boiler certification is a thorough cleaning and tune up.